Featuring (in order of appearance):
- Katie Leigh (Connie Kendall)
- Dominic Treis (A Friend from Woodgrove)
- John Tuttle III (Adventures in Opinions)
- JD Sutter (Audio Theatre Central)
- John Fornof (Adventures in Odyssey, Down Gilead Lane, Jonathan Park)
- Elizabeth Hansen (Dramafy)
- Josh Rodriguez (The Audio Drama Alliance)
- Benjamin Burnett (The Audio Drama Alliance)
- Jonathan Cooke (Pirateers, A Friend from Woodgrove)
- Alicia Hansen (Pirateers)
- Allie Barrett (The AIOWiki Podcast)
- Kimmy Robertson (Penny Wise-Bassett)
- Darby Kern (Left Behind >The Kids<, The Jake Muller Adventures)
- Joshua Prentice (The Encounter)
- Sam Van Fossen (The Encounter)
There must be a reckoning.
This podcast includes Wyatt Jackson, Lee Acim, Michael LaFaver, and New Wyatt “duking it out” over Wyatt’s first podcast, a review of “Terror from the Skies” (Anchor.fm). Wyatt recently did his own reaction of that podcast with his co-host (Anchor.fm), which prompted me to invite Wyatt onto Audio News to react to a recording I made when I first listened to the podcast.
Since our former and present selves’ voices overlap quite a bit, this podcast has been produced in wide stereo and is best listened to on headphones. Old voices are on the left, and new voices are on the right.
Evidently, we have a bona fide mystery.
Sonic-Con 2020, which happened October 23-25 of this year, was a one-of-its kind event that celebrated all things family-friendly audio drama, featuring celebrities like Phil Lollar, Katie Leigh, John Fornof, Marshal Younger, and Todd Busteed. Rose Beasley, from the Odyssey Moments Podcast and Instagram page, joins me to talk about our thoughts on the incredible weekend.
This is PART ONE of the conversation, so be sure to visit Rose’s podcast and website to hear part two: OdysseyMoments.com